How do I locate a store?
How do I manage my payment options?
How do I return an item?
How do I place an order?
How do I update my account information?
Shipping & Delivery Privacy & Security Returns & Replacements Ordering
Payment, Pricing & Promotions Viewing Orders Updating Account Information
- Shipping & Delivery
- Please be aware that our online checkout system calculates an estimate of shipping and handling charges for your purchase or rental. Depending on the size of the order, distance to be shipped, and other factors, that estimated amount may be reduced or increased. Generally a predetermined amount of delivery or shipping charges for rentals will be outlined in the rental agreement that you must sign before we process the order. We will contact you directly if there are additional shipping charges due. If the estimate is more than the total amount due for shipping, we will charge back the difference to your credit card, or issue you a refund check.
- Privacy & Security
- Privacy Statement
- We are committed to preserving the trust of our visitors through our online business practices. The Bulldog Event Group (bulldogeventgroup.com or BEG) will never willfully sell, trade, rent, or otherwise transmit any personally identifiable information about customers to any third party. Personal information such as email addresses and the like, and any other information that is collected by The Bulldog Event Group or BEG, will never be shared with anyone or any other group or organization. Any and all information collected will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. We respect your privacy at all times.
- Customer Security
Protecting our customers’ confidential information is a priority for us. When you place an order or Request a Quote online with anyone of AV Rental Depot online stores, we collect your name, contact information, billing address and shipping addresses, and email address, which are transferred using state-of-the-art “Secure Socket Layer” (SSL) technology. We do not store credit card information online. For rental orders, we may ask your credit card information via a Credit Card Authorization form. The information you submit to us on these forms is used to process payment of your order.This information is encrypted and is not accessible to anyone else online. Your credit card’s security code or account number is never stored in our database. We use this information to fulfill your order and to communicate with you about it. Your order is then processed internally. No one but our order processors will have access to your information. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. By using our Web site, you consent to the collection and use of this information by us for processing and shipping purposes only.
- Returns & Replacements
- Cancellations and Exchanges of Rental Items or contracted services:
All rental processed through this website or over the phone will require a signed rental contract that outlines all terms and conditions and in many cases a signed credit card payment authorization form to be used as payment or as security. This contract will be provided to customer upon the acceptance of our proposal. The following is our current cancellation policy for rental and event production.Cancellation Conditions:
In the event of a decision to cancel the rental agreement or the involved event, based on a decision by the signee, the following cancellation clause will be in effect:
- Cancellation 30-15 days prior to first travel or work day: 15% of Agreement Proposal
- Cancellation 15-5 days prior to first travel or work day: 25% of Agreement Proposal
- Cancellation 5 days-48 hrs prior to first travel or work day: 50% of Agreement Proposal
- Cancellation 48 hrs or less prior to first travel or work day: 75% of Agreement Proposal
Please review rental contract for additional conditions.
Returns and Exchanges – Sold Merchandise
If you need to return or exchange an item, please follow these instructions:
- Call 866-626-6920 to request a return authorization number.
- You will receive your return authorization number via email within 12 hours.
- Returns must be made within 7 days from the date of receipt.
- Make sure your name, address and return authorization number are stated clearly on the return address portion of the package.
- If you ship from a mailing center, they typically use their address, so be sure to request that your address be featured.
- Address the securely wrapped, prepaid, insured package to:
Bulldog Event Group
1209 Hoblitt Ave Suite 103 – Clovis, Ca 93612
You will be refunded for the entire cost of the product excluding all shipping costs. Return shipping is at your expense. You will be notified by email when we receive your return and the amount refunded. Please inspect all cartons upon receipt for Damaged/Defective Merchandise. Do not sign for cartons or products delivered damaged. Call 866-626-6920 immediately to report a damaged item. Bulldog Event Group will replace an item damaged in shipping or an item received defective. Remember to contact us immediately after you discover a damaged or defective product. We require that all shipping damages be reported at time of receipt and all defective products are reported within 14 days of receipt. No returns are accepted 21 days after receipt.
- Request a Quote and Ordering
- AV Rental Depot provides a Request to Quote button for most rental products seen on www.bulldogeventgroup.com. First, create an account prior to selecting items you need a quote. Or you may simply select the product(s) your are interested in renting and fill out basic contact information. Before submitting the Request a Quote, please provide date of rental, event details, pickup dates or if you need setup or delivery. You will be able to submit the quote and view the status by logging into this website and view your account. You will also be notified via email a proposal to your quote request. You can then accept or reject the proposal. If you accept the proposal you can proceed to order the items in the quote or you can notify your customer service agent of your acceptance and the order will be processed for you.
- Sales Tax
We are required to collect sales tax on all orders being shipped to customers in all states where our products are sold or rented. This tax is calculated on the total of merchandise and any applicable shipping/handling charges.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Our shopping cart system accepts payment using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and various debit cards. If you prefer not to pay for your purchase by credit card, we also accept money orders and personal or corporate checks. Due to the nature of equipment rentals, i.e. determine equipment availability and other necessary items for your audio visual needs to complete your order; it is typical that we process payment through our back-end system. Most rental orders require you to call in your order over the phone at 866-626-6920 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.. If paying by check, the check must clear with our bank before we can ship your order. All prices listed are in U.S. dollars. If items you order are out of stock or unavailable, we will notify you by phone and/or email, and your payment will not be processed. However, with all rental orders or event services, we may require a credit card authorization form to keep on file to either use for payment or hold as security for equipment replacement.
- Viewing Orders
- You can log into this website to review past orders or print PDF copies. You can also update your account information like address, email and phone number.
- Updating Account Information
- Please keep your account information up to date. You can login by finding the login link on the top of the website page (under main menu). Once you log in you will be able to view your account to make updates.